How to measure shoe size
HOW TO MEASURE SHOE SIZE?
If you are not sure what size of NOVESTA shoes you are, follow these steps:
1. Take your best fitting pair of shoes.
2. Remove the insole from the shoe and stand up on the insole. Check that the insoles fit snuggly or note how narrow or loose they fit, so you can add extra width. Insoles should contact firmly the sides, front and back, the insole must be longer than the foot.
3. Measure the distance from A to B, find the measurements in the size chart and choose the right size.
4. If you are between the sizes, you need to round a number up.
5. Never forget that the foot must have a space in the shoes.
You would like to buy STAR MASTER sneakers. You removed your insole from your shoes and measured 259 mm = 25.9 cm. In the STAR MASTER shoe size table you will find the following: 38 = 257mm and 39 = 261mm. In this case, you choose 39 as it always needs to be rounded up. Use same system also with other Novesta models. If you would like to buy the ITOH model, for the same length = 259 mm = 25.9 cm, you would choose size 40. WARNING: Each NOVESTA model has its own table size.
Novesta shoes fit like most shoes, we recommend you choose your standard size.
You can get the most accurate measurement if you try your shoes personally at a Novesta dealer. When buying the first pair of Novesta shoes, try some of our sales outlets around Johannesburg